LOTD... 138

 I'm back! I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas and new years celebrations.  
Boy!, 2020 was an ass! If we can all get through that we can tackle anything the future throws at us right? I am looking forward to a year of creating in sl and rl this year with my new baby (new camera) coming in May.  Enjoy x

Thank you to the following sponsors:

Niko Body Shop | Zombie Suicide | Beautiful Dirty Ritch | TAOX Tattoos


Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 2.0 
Body: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.3)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lelutka Skin -Delilah 006
Freckles: Niko Body Shop* BOM Heart Freckles
Hair: Foxy - Smitten Hair
Tattoo: ! TAOX TATTOO - Zakhar
Outfit: ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Kiukiu -Outfit-
Collar: Dahlia - Giselle - Collar
Earrings: Zombie Suicide - Wrapped Chi Earrings (Coming Soon)
Stockings: ROULY :: Hung Up Tights - 1xBasicPack - Large Net
Rings: ... MarmeladnyGirl ... I am the queen - Bento rings

You Might Also Like

0 comments